A gold mine for every Waldorf teacher and parent.
This book shows that the first seven years of childhood should be a free space, without concern for the future. During these years, everything is provisional. The child and his or her caregivers are preparing the seeds for the child’s future and the future of the world. This book gives the background of the singularity of this period. It is meant to be read by preschool teachers, parents, grandparents, and all others who want to know more about the laws and secrets of the first seven years.
A few of the topics addressed:
- The Importance of the First Seven Years for the Rest of Life
- Becoming Human: Walking-Speaking-Thinking
- Education of the will: imitation and habits
- reverence and imagination
- childhood diseases: a transformation of heredity
- naughtiness and curiosity
- forgetting and remembering
FIND IT ALSO AVAILABLE HERE:
Whoops, the resources here are for students, teachers and CFAE Members. If you are any one of these, please log in. If not, you can definitely get access! As a Student or Teacher or a CFAE Member