Selected articles from the newsletter of the Waldorf Early Childhood Association of North America.
Contributors include: Joan Almon, Michaela Glockler, Helmut von Kugelgen, Margret Meyerkort, Werner Glas, Rene Querido, Nancy Foster, Nancy Jewel Poer, Felicitas Vogt, Jorgen Smit, and others.
- Finding a Connection to the World of the Angels
- Working with the Karma of the Young Child
- Walking and the Incarnation of Destiny, Continuing the Work of the Hierarchies
- Early Childhood and the Consciousness Soul
- Threshold Experiences of Children and Adults
- The Sistine Madonna
- Helping Children in a Time of Trouble
- The Path of Inner Schooling
- The Spiritual Foundations of Waldorf Education
- And more