The Battle for the Etheric Realm uses an accessible question-and-answer format, and is a short but focused book tackling themes relating to the etheric, life realm. What is etheric technology? What are the impacts of radioactivity and atomic energy? How should we read apocalyptic symptoms in science and society?
In a fascinating series of discussions, Nick Thomas examines a range of concepts, including:
- The right and wrong ways to develop an etheric technology.
- Spiritual events in the etheric realm.
- How the physical world works into the etheric world and vice versa.
- Rudolf Steiner’s “Strader machine”.
- The nature of truth and lies.
- Attacks by the adversaries on forces of vitality.
- Humanity’s crossing of the threshold to the spiritual world.
The explanations and ideas in this book help to evoke a living picture of a great struggle between forces of good and evil, with the future of humanity and the Earth at stake.
About the Author
Nick C. Thomas has been the full time General Secretary of the Anthroposophical Society in Great Britain since 1985. He trained as an electrical engineer in the Royal Air Force, serving as an engineering officer for sixteen years and, subsequently, worked in data communications for Nortel. With Lawrence Edwards and John Wilkes he researched the practical application of projective geometry. His major research interest is the development and application of Steiner’s discovery of negative space to building a bridge between natural and spiritual science. He lectures widely on this and on other anthroposophic subjects.