The mystery of conception, pregnancy and birth stir within many people a sense of wonder. The Incarnating Child picks up Wordsworth’s theme, “Our birth is but a sleep and a forgetting,” and follows the soul life of babies into early childhood and beyond. Packed with practical advice and thoughtful insights, this inspiring book will be invaluable to parents, carers and anyone concerned with the healthy development of children.
Here are practical insights for mothers, fathers, family and anyone concerned with childcare into:
- Pregnancy, birth, babyhood, early infancy, childhood on up to adolescence
- Children's physical, spiritual and psychological development
- Nurture and the effects of the environment
- The formation of healthy personalities
- Nutrition, immunization and health
- Clothing, toys and early learning in the acquisition of skills and thinking
FIND IT ALSO AVAILABLE HERE:
Whoops, the resources here are for students, teachers and CFAE Members. If you are any one of these, please log in. If not, you can definitely get access! As a Student or Teacher or a CFAE Member
[wcm_restrict plans="teacher-account, cfae-membership, scc-student"]
Please Donate below if you find these links helpful.
Borrow it from: Rudolf Steiner Library
Please Donate to CFAE/Rudolf Steiner Bookstore – Your money not only supports to keep this site up to date with useful and relevant links to online lectures, books and audio, but it’s also used to support all other endeavors linked from this site – Thank you from all of us for your support!