Foundations of Anthroposophical Medicine: A Training Manual
A comprehensive textbook for doctors undertaking courses in anthroposophic medicine. It includes chapters on the philosophical foundations of anthroposophical medicine; developing dynamic perception; polarities; metamorphosis; working with the texts of Rudolf Steiner; and the anthroposophical path of inner development.
C O N T E N T S:
1. The Art and Science of Medicine — Anton Dekkers
2. A Philosophical Foundation of Anthroposophical Medicine — Erik Baars
3. Developing Dynamic Perception — Guus van der Bie
4. Dynamic Morphology and Embryology — Jaap van der Wal
5. Polarities: Projective Geometry — Ferdie Amons
6. Metamorphosis: Essence and Manifestation — Guus van der Bie
7. Observing Nature and Studying the Elements — Guus van der Bie
8a. The Anthroposophical View of the Human Being — Arie Bos
8b. Pathology and Therapy — Guus van der Bie
9. Working with the Texts of Rudolf Steiner — Anton Dekkers
10. The Anthroposophical Path of Inner Development — Marion van Bree, Guus van der Bie, Machteld Huber
About the Author
Guus van der Bie, M.D., is an anthroposophical general practitioner in Holland. Previously a university teacher, he works part time as a Goethean scientist at the Louis Bolk Instituut, teaching and writing for doctors and students.
Dr. Machteld Huber works in research on nutritional quality and health at the Louis Bolk Instituut in Holland. For more than ten years she has also taught at and coordinated the Dutch Anthroposophical Seminar for doctors.
There are no reviews yet.