When I Hear My Heart Wonder: A Waldorf Reader for Late Third Grade
Fables & Saint Legends
Part of a five book series with over 125 multi-cultural stories and poems that complement the pedagogical intentions of the language arts curriculum.
- Progressively controlled and increasingly rich sight and phonetic vocabulary development from story to story and book to book.
- Progressively developing sentence structures from story to story.
- All stories are designed for forty-five minute periods, including instruction and discussion time.
- Grade three stories recapitulate the previous year’s language arts curriculum.
- The series provides more than enough stories for a full year’s worth of reading classes.
- Grade two stories recapitulate the previous year’s language arts curriculum.