Rudolf Steiner’s art of education was meant to serve the whole world, not just a single continent or country. What is universal in this education is that an I or a person or a Self wants to identify itself with an inherited body. The five keynote lectures from the 2012 International Waldorf Early Childhood Conference explore this theme from different points of view.
- Our Children: Our Guides Toward Becoming Truly Human – Louise deForest, USA
- From Unbornness to I-consciousness: The Three Great Steps of Incarnation – Dr. Michaela Glöckler, Switzerland
- The I, the Self, and the Body: Steps Going Up and Steps Going Down – Dr. Edmond Schoorel, Netherlands
- Working with Accelerated and Delayed Development in Early Childhood Education – Dr. Renate Long-Breipohl, Australia
- Twelve Doorways to the World: The I and the Body in Sensory Existence – Claus-Peter Röh, Switzerland