A Journey Through Time: Biographical Rhythms
Explores the many levels of meaning in life’s rhythms, illustrated by biographies of many famous people. Charts-Cosmic ages, Nine development stages; Recapitulations; Hope, Courage and Love; Awakening soul; Life Spirit, the autumnal fruiting; Faith and interest; Poised between dream and reality; Through the dark wood.
Some of the themes include:
- Time, Destiny, Suffering
- Elements of the Anthroposophical View of Humanness
- The Rhythms of Affinity
- The Orchestration of Rhythm
- The Rhythms of Separation and Reconciliations
- Moon Nodes and Other Planetary Connections Relative to Separations and Reconciliations
- The Significance of the Mid-point
- Sacrifice as Separation and Reconciliation
- Callings and Reconciliations
- The Role of Biographical Counseling
About the Author
William A. Bryant, born and raised in the West Country of England, has devoted his professional life to Waldorf education in South Africa, Europe and the United States as a teacher of both children and adults.