The Birthday Book: Celebrations for Everyone
Birthdays are milestones on our journey through life. The authors say, “We wrote this book for the many people who wish to find ways of bringing beauty, meaning, and a touch of magic into the celebration of birthdays.”
Packed with recipes, stories, songs and games, and ideas for cards, decorations, and presents, The Birthday Book is spiced with quotations from famous birthday celebrants and amusing historical anecdotes.
- A complete resource for birthday celebrations from age one to 100+.
- How to organize a party—invitations, games, prizes and food.
- Party suggestions for teenagers, 18 to 21 year-olds, twins, and small children.
- Unique celebrations for those on holiday, ill, Christmas birthdays, and rainy days.
- Birthday traditions from around the world—Chinese, Muslim, Hindu, and many more.
About the Author
Ann Druitt divides her time between teaching and writing.
Christine Fynes-Clinton works as a music teacher and doll-maker and leads workshops on festivals and family life.
Marije Rowling was an art teacher in Holland before she came to study in England. A wife and mother, Marije has spent her time as a homemaker, crafter, artist, and teacher, weaving the Waldorf thread into a very rich tapestry.